|• Terms range from 12 to 60 months.
• Interest Rate is fixed for the term of the loan as are your repayments.
• You can pay your loan via the convenient method of Direct Debit.
• You can make a deposit to the transaction of any amount.
• Other costs associated with the purchase can be financed on the contract
(comprehensive insurance, registration and on-road costs).
• You can specify a larger final payment (known as a balloon).
|• Payments can be structured to suit your individual needs, with your budget and cash flow
taken into consideration.
• With a fixed interest rate you are protected against the market fluctuations.
• More frequent payments reduce your interest charges and the term of your loan.
• By financing other costs and insurance you can preserve your cash for other purposes.
• A deposit will reduce your repayments and your interest charges by reducing the amount borrowed.
|The finance process starts with our Secure Online Credit Application. For further review, please contact us for more information.